Bare Foot Charters
Private skippered charters on board the "Happy Dance", a 26' Power Catamaran, fully equipped for a great day out on the water in Bermuda at an affordable price! Please read on as ALL information on this website!
Welcome aboard the "Happy Dance", a 26' Beach cat equipped with a full bimini for shade, very comfortable lounge seating, easy access to water for swimming and getting to beaches, flushing toilet and fresh water shower, masks and snorkels and noodles!
"Happy Dance" is best suited for groups of 8 adults or less or a few adults and small children for total of 10!!
Join your Bermudian, experienced and knowledgeable skipper, Vee McKey and Benny, for a fun filled and relaxing private charter with your family and or friends! See and enjoy Bermuda the way the locals do!
Your Bermudian Skipper,
COMPLETE MADE TO ORDER PRIVATE CHARTERS ANYWHERE YOU WANT IN BERMUDA WITH YOUR OWN SKIPPER WHO WILL MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NO WORRIES AND ENJOY YOUR DAY OUT ON THE WATER TO THE FULLEST!!
(Please LIKE our Facebook Page and receive updates and pictures of what is going on in Bermuda and on the Happy Dance!)
PLEASE CALL VIRGINIA "VEE" MCKEY AT (441) 533-8333 OR EMAIL INFO@BERMUDABAREFOOT.COM (email@example.com) TO DISCUSS YOUR CHARTERING NEEDS - PLEASE NOTE ALL INFO IS ON THIS WEBSITE SO KEEP READING!!
"Happy Dance" is available for private charter with licensed Bermudian Captain for 2 or more hours -
Charters can include sightseeing,swimming, cliff jumping, swimming with turtles (I can not guarantee this!), shipwreck/reef snorkeling, relaxing in your own quiet shallow sandy cove and cruises to opposite ends of the island depending on length of your charter!
Charter rate is $200 per HOUR and includes Captain, BENNY, the dog, masks and snorkels, noodles and a cooler of ice! There is also a toilet on board!! You bring whatever you wish to eat and drink!
Pick up in Hamilton at Bars Bay Park, Hamilton Princess, Darrells Wharf OR the Floating dock off the Boat slip in Dockyard
Special requests for other pick up locations depending on charter itinerary!
Itinerary may include.....
(weather dependant always of course for some areas) :
SIGHTSEEING ALONG THE SHORELINES OF POINT SHARES & FAIRYLANDS, THRU THE ISLANDS OF THE GREAT SOUND
under SOMERSET BRIDGE (smallest drawbridge in the world!)
SHIPWRECK OF THE VIXEN AND THE FAMOUS FEEDING FISH FRENZY
SWIMMING WITH TURTLES (unfortunately I can not guarantee this but most of the time we get lucky!)
KING'S POINT BEACHES & THE ROYAL NAVAL DOCKYARD
CLIFF JUMPING AT 'DIVING BOARD ISLAND' OR ADMIRALTY HOUSE
PLEASE READ MORE DETAILED INFO ON THE RESERVATIONS PAGE AND FILL IN FORM ON THAT PAGE AFTER READING! MANY THANKS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS!! PLEASE READ!
1. WILL WE SEE PINK SAND BEACHES? NO....not really as the pinkest sand beaches are on the South shore where it is generally too rough for boats to go!
2. IS THERE A TOILET ON BOARD? YES....there is a small bathroom in front of the steering wheel!
3. CAN WE BRING FOOD AND DRINKS? YES....bring whatever you want to eat and drink, I provide a large cooler of ice and if you are coming off the cruise ship, go to the Dockyard Pharmacy across from the boat slip, they have a deli, snacks and a variety of drinks.
4. CAN I CHANGE ON BOARD THE BOAT? NOT REALLY...the bathroom is very small so best to wear your swimsuit under your clothes and bring a towel too!
5. CAN WE JOIN IN A CHARTER WITH OTHER PEOPLE? NO...I only do private charters. If you want you can get a group of people together yourself that you meet on the ship or in your hotel etc.
6. DO YOU CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD WHEN I BOOK? NO...I charge your card after the charter....please see my cancellation policy on the reservation page!
MANY THANKS FOR READING...FOR MORE INFO IE PICK UP LOCATIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY ETC PLEASE GO TO THE RESERVATION PAGE!!
PLEASE & THANK YOU!!!