Your Bermudian Skipper,
"Vee"& "Benny" and now sometimes you will be entertained by my partner Captain Stevie, also Bermudian, when I cant take you out!
Welcome aboard the "Happy Dance", a 26' Beach cat equipped with a full bimini for shade, very comfortable lounge seating, easy access to water for swimming and getting to beaches, flushing toilet and fresh water shower, masks and snorkels and noodles!
"Happy Dance" is best suited for groups of 8 or less - but let me know if you have a slightly larger group with SMALL children
and we can discuss possibility - my main aim is to ensure everyone is comfortable and no one feels squashed!!
Join your Bermudian, experienced and knowledgeable skipper, Vee or Stevie McKey and Benny, for a fun filled and relaxing private charter with your family and or friends! See and enjoy Bermuda the way the locals do!
COMPLETE MADE TO ORDER PRIVATE CHARTERS IN THE CENTRAL & WESTERN END OF BERMUDA WITH YOUR OWN SKIPPER WHO WILL MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NO WORRIES AND ENJOY YOUR DAY OUT ON THE WATER TO THE FULLEST!!
PLEASE CALL "VEE" MCKEY AT (441) 533-8333 OR EMAIL INFO@BERMUDABAREFOOT.COM (firstname.lastname@example.org) TO DISCUSS YOUR CHARTERING NEEDS OR BOOK NOW - PLEASE NOTE ALL INFO IS ON THIS WEBSITE SO KEEP READING!!
"Happy Dance" is available for private charter with licensed Bermudian Captain for 2 or more hours -
Charters can include sightseeing, cliff jumping, IN SHORE REEF snorkeling (please note only off shore snorkelling if 8 knots of wind or less) and or relaxing in your own quiet shallow sandy cove! Please note turtle population is way down so sadly no chance of swimming with turtles but you MIGHT see 1 or 2 as we cruise thru the islands of the Great Sound!
Charter rate is $200 per HOUR plus booking fee and includes Captain, BENNY the dog, masks and snorkels, noodles and a cooler of ice! There is also a toilet on board!! You bring whatever you wish to eat and drink!
Pick up in Hamilton at Bars Bay Park, Hamilton Princess, Darrells Wharf or Belmont Dock
DUE TO A FAR BETTER CRUISING/SIGHTSEEING ITINERARY WE PREFER TO START IN HAMILTON & IF YOU ARE ON A SHIP THEN WE CAN FINISH THE CHARTER AT THE ROYAL NAVAL DOCKYARD where the ships dock!
Itinerary may include.....
(weather dependant always of course for some areas) :
SIGHTSEEING ALONG THE SHORELINES OF POINT SHARES & FAIRYLANDS,
THRU THE ISLANDS OF THE GREAT SOUND
under SOMERSET BRIDGE (smallest drawbridge in the world!)
SHIPWRECK OF THE VIXEN (snorkelling not allowed at the Vixen)
AND THE FAMOUS FEEDING FISH FRENZY
SNORKELING ALONG A PROTECTED REEF LINED SHORELINE
KING'S POINT BEACHES & THE ROYAL NAVAL DOCKYARD
CLIFF JUMPING AT 'DIVING BOARD ISLAND' OR ADMIRALTY HOUSE
PLEASE READ MORE DETAILED INFO ON THE RESERVATIONS PAGE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS!! PLEASE READ!
1. WILL WE SEE PINK SAND BEACHES? NO....not really as the pinkest sand beaches are on the South shore where it is generally too rough for boats to go!
2. IS THERE A TOILET ON BOARD? YES....there is a small bathroom in front of the steering wheel!
3. CAN WE BRING FOOD AND DRINKS? YES....bring whatever you want to eat and drink, I provide a large cooler of ice and if you are coming off the cruise ship, go to the Dockyard Pharmacy across from the boat slip, they have snacks and a variety of drinks.
4. CAN I CHANGE ON BOARD THE BOAT? NOT REALLY...the bathroom is very small so best to wear your swimsuit under your clothes and bring a towel too!
5. CAN WE JOIN IN A CHARTER WITH OTHER PEOPLE? NO...I only do private charters. If you want you can get a group of people together yourself that you meet on the ship or in your hotel etc.
6. We dont operate weekends anymore for 2 reasons - all the locals are out on weekends so finding a quiet shallow cove is next to impossible so we now work our other occupations on the weekends!
MANY THANKS FOR READING...FOR MORE INFO IE PICK UP LOCATIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY ETC PLEASE GO TO THE RESERVATION PAGE!!
PLEASE & THANK YOU!!!